You know how to build a house, but what does it mean to build a business.
You learned your construction skills boots on, working with experienced carpenters, honing your skills until the time was right. You started your own Remodeling Business.
That is where I come in. I provide business consulting for construction companies
Construction business consulting? What does that mean? Like the Master Carpenter that taught you in the field, I work with you to hone your business skills and help you build a business, a money-making machine that works for you and provides the lifestyle you want.
Whether you are just starting and want to make sure you build it right
You have been in business for a while and feel “stuck.”
I can help. As a contractor business consultant, I know the Business of Construction; yes, we know the business, but my 30+ years of experience in construction means we have been there; I know what you are going through from personal experience.
Click the PLAY button, where I explain, in detail, what Building a business means. This knowledge is the focus I wish I had when I first spelled it out, so I spelled it out for you.
CLEAR & EASY COMMUNICATION
30 YEARS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
"GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT, ON TIME"
We aim to do our job extremely well to make your job and the entire project go as smoothly as possible, so you can enjoy the process and the project.
PHASE 1: PLANNING
- Pre-construction estimates to help you stay on budget
- Full detail construction pricing so you can clearly see how costs are distributed
- Interim budgeting as the design progresses
- Coordinating logistics, contractors, vendors schedule
- Risk evaluation, recovery schedules and milestone definitions
- Organizing necessary permits
- Simple yet detailed construction contract protecting everyone
PHASE 2: CONSTRUCTION
- Regular progress meetings and updates
- Change order pricing before the work is started
- Allowance management
- Assistance in material selections
- Clear billing against the budget based on progress
- Schedule management and updates
PHASE 3: PROJECT CLOSE-OUT
- Assurance the project is 100% complete to meet or exceed client expectations - we aim for zero punch-list on ALL projects.
- Secure all final inspections and associated close-out materials.
- Final clean and walk through to make sure we have done our job.
"RUN A BETTER BUSINESS, BECOME MORE PROFITABLE"
Our goal is to deliver you our decades of experience to make the project run as smooth as possible. This may be for one project or many, as part of an overall construction company consultation. No matter what size the project, we'll answer any and all questions you may have!
- How to start
- How to hire
- How it works
FEES FOR SERVICES
We can help you through the entire project or guide you through areas of concern.
Single inquiry $300/hr
We hold reference archives of project documents for easy access.
- Full project, Construction COO. 6% of project cost plus expenses.
Negotiable based on the scope of work required.
NEWS & INFO
LET'S GET STARTED!
We are excited to guide you through your next construction project. Click the button below to receive a free, no-obligation quote.