That's the best way to describe our work.
We work with homeowners who may have begun a big residential construction project planning to handle all the general contracting themselves only to find out the process is simply too overwhelming. We help you get the results you want, on time.
As a professional construction consultant, our approach is to get all the parts of the "machine" working seamlessly together to streamline the project, saving you time and money. We coordinate your wishes and needs with our network of contractors and vendors to ensure that each aspect of the project is running smoothly.
Each project represents a unique opportunity to get everything right. Through our professional construction consultant services, we make sure you do.
CLEAR & EASY COMMUNICATION
30 YEARS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
"GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT, ON TIME"
We aim to do our job extremely well to make your job and the entire project go as smoothly as possible, so you can enjoy the process and the project.
PHASE 1: PLANNING
- Pre-construction estimates to help you stay on budget
- Full detail construction pricing so you can clearly see how costs are distributed
- Interim budgeting as the design progresses
- Coordinating logistics, contractors, vendors schedule
- Risk evaluation, recovery schedules and milestone definitions
- Organizing necessary permits
- Simple yet detailed construction contract protecting everyone
PHASE 2: CONSTRUCTION
- Regular progress meetings and updates
- Change order pricing before the work is started
- Allowance management
- Assistance in material selections
- Clear billing against the budget based on progress
- Schedule management and updates
PHASE 3: PROJECT CLOSE-OUT
- Assurance the project is 100% complete to meet or exceed client expectations - we aim for zero punch-list on ALL projects.
- Secure all final inspections and associated close-out materials.
- Final clean and walk through to make sure we have done our job.
"RUN A BETTER BUSINESS, BECOME MORE PROFITABLE"
Our goal is to deliver you our decades of experience to make the project run as smooth as possible. This may be for one project or many, as part of an overall construction company consultation. No matter what size the project, we'll answer any and all questions you may have!
- How to start
- How to hire
- How it works
FEES FOR SERVICES
We can help you through the entire project or guide you through areas of concern.
Single inquiry $300/hr
We hold reference archives of project documents for easy access.
- Full project, Construction COO. 6% of project cost plus expenses.
Negotiable based on the scope of work required.
NEWS & INFO
LET'S GET STARTED!
We are excited to guide you through your next construction project. Click the button below to receive a free, no-obligation quote.